Breakfast at Clockwick's House
- Mamma B: Here, eat this cantaloupe.
- Me: How about Canta-NOPE!!!
Good News: I’m no longer sick
- I left half way thru work cuz of sickness ><
- I’ve read 31chapters of Attack on Titan in 4hrs.
What the fuck Parent?
So I’m going to a wedding in a month and just booked my ticket today. I couldn’t afford it right now so I told the person who bought it for me that I’ll pay them back in installments and they were fine with this.
Note: I’ve only been working at a chinese food restaurant for almost a fortnight and I’m still in training.
So my mom calls me to see about the progress of the ticket buying was going and how I was going to pay it.
"You can pay for it when you get a real job with a real paycheck.”
I can understand if it was my sister telling me this cuz she’s a negative-nancy but WTF MOM?! A real job? Real paycheck?
- I just started working
- I have anxiety about failing and getting fired. You’re adding to that fire
- When I’m out of training, I’ll be making more than my sister
- I’m resisting the urge to backhand you with uncooked meat
Screw this. I’m going to sleep my day away and not do anything
ZOMG MY DOGTAG CAME IN!
So I had won a pixel contest quite recently and my prize finally came in the mail!!
What the hell? It’s Izzy-proofed, I can’t tear the damn thing….
Now it’s time to open my prize
Awesome. Thanks Minecraftbeef!!
Dear Followers of Mine,
YOU.DA.BEEEEESSSSTTTT! Now sit here and look at this fuckin’ cute owl.